Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Getting a First Hair Trim in Two Years

Just a short post to make an update on my hair...

The last trim I got was in February 2018, which is more than two years ago. I had tried to resist trimming my hair since then and was doing fairly well, but the partial quarantine got the best of me and after a couple of days pondering over it, I asked my mom to give me a trim today.

My hair before the trim.
(In fact, my right side is shorter than my left side.) >_<'

With picture brightness increased.
You can see better where my hair thins out.

My mom started to trim ½" to 2" of hair at the bottom (the hemline was so irregular). That was like 10 strands lmao. Then she cut a solid 1".

After the trim

Although this is a very small improvement, the ends are better than before. Obviously, I'm sad that my hair is shorter. I wanted it to reach knee-length before getting a trim, but my ends had been in dire need of a cut for a while, so I expected my wish to not come true.

To end this quick post here is other delicious food that I enjoyed for the time I'm staying at my parents' house:

Beef skewers with green pepper, onions and mushrooms;
all grilled on the BBQ and served with rice and pepper sauce

Rice with green onions, celery and edamame;
yellow walleye cooked in Panko with tartar sauce (not shown); broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment