Saturday, August 20, 2016

Decorating eyeglass case

A couple of weeks ago, while looking for inspiration on Pinterest, I stumbled upon a cute blinged camera (here) made by a blogger. On her blog, I saw she had also decorated her eyeglass case (here). And she also made other really cute stuff. I think she's really good.
I would have probably never thought of decorating my eyeglass case if it wasn't for this article. Even though her blog has not been updated for a while, I look forward to seeing her next posts and creations.

”eyeglass


♥ ♥ ♥





Tbh I regret a bit not keeping it like this... looks cute enough.
I don't know why I continued adding on stuff. -_-




The lace turned yellow which doesn't really match with the white lace; quite disappointing. If I deco another case in a similar style, I want the lace to match together. I also want to add less stuff in the future. But it still looks cuter than the orange case it used to be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment