Friday, February 12, 2016

Sammi & Soupe Dumplings

Today, my sister and I went to Sammi & Soupe Dumplings to eat xiaolongbao 小笼包 (or soupe dumplings.)

She had been there one time before and told me it was good. I'm no xiaolongbao expert, but I thought they were indeed excellent!


We took steamed chicken and coriander xiaolongbao (classic but so good anyway). They also have appetizers, soups, and fried dumplings.


It was my first time eating xiaolongbao. From what I've read on the internet, you're supposed to take it with your chopsticks, dip it in the sauce, put it on your spoon, take a bite and suck up the juice, and then just eat it normally.

Look at all that juice. Mmm~~

Also, the place looks really clean. We can actually see the kitchen and the workers making the dumplings because it's just a big transparent window. For more pictures, you can go there.

Fortune cookie


Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment