Sunday, February 21, 2016

I just cooked ground meat by myself!! ...

Omg, my cooking skills have again increased.

A unforgettable day in my life, so let me show you a couple of pictures. Can't believe I'm in my last semester in the bachelor and just learned how to cook meat. Honestly I don't know how I survived the last years without eating meat at all.

The ingredients: green bell pepper, taco seasoning, lean ground beef-pork mix

Thanks cquek.com for giving me the code to arrange my pictures horizontal

Some pictures... sadly the flash makes the pictures look less appetizing... ( ;︶︿︶;)

Just put the ground meat in the pan.

Added green bell pepper.

Added taco seasoning.


I'm aware this is not the fanciest dinner you've ever seen, but still it was really good (and simplier than I thought it would be.)
I definitely want to cook more meat and explore other ways to season it (cuz I know taco seasoning is not a regular option even though it's so good.)

And of course, thanks to my mother who answered all the questions I asked her.(≧▼≦ ;)

Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment