Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Bobon21 Pink Pumps With Bows

Two months ago, I bought unbelievably adorable pumps on Taobao here.


The proxy service I used is Yoybuy. I used the "ShipForMe" service (I didn't use the "BuyForMe" service).
The service was great, except for one thing I slightly disliked: they charged me in "two times" the shipping fees; first time they estimated the package weight (then I paid), and second time they weighed the package for real and sent me the difference to pay (so I paid an additional amount). I would have preferred to pay only one time.
Yoybuy is the first proxy service I use to buy something from China, but I may give a shot at others such as Taobaoring.

Packaging: Really satisfied


The shoes: Gorgeous color and quality


The color is a really soft pink (in some lightings, the pictures sadly give them more of a Pepto Bismol shade).

Attaching them (shoe buckle)
The way the shoe buckle is made is really practical. This is personally a big plus for me as I had never thought about it and found it to be a rather genius idea... I'll let the three following pictures speak for themselves, but basically, you don't need to fiddle with the tongue (the little "needle" that goes in one of the holes is called a tongue -- honestly I didn't know it before searching it on Google right now).


Size fit
I bought a size 36, but they are a little bit big, even with socks. ;_; I believe with thicker socks the space between my heel and the back of the shoe is reduced (see picture bottom right corner), which definitely makes it easier to walk in.
Nonetheless, I feel this mistake was inevitable because I usually wear a 6/6.5 in shoes, and so I would have never imagined fitting better in a size 35...

This was my first time buying an item directly from the Bobon21 store (I did buy a secondhand sukapan from the brand on Fril around that period) and I'm really satisfied. I think the prices are reasonable and the quality is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment